Write for We Got Served
We’re always on the look-out for contributors to We Got Served. We have positions available for News Writers and Product Reviewers who are native English speakers. To join our review teams, you must be living in North America (US/Canada) or the UK. All positions are unpaid, but you will be able to get hands on with the latest technology – often before release to the public – build up your personal profile and connect to our worldwide audience. Previous contributors to WGS have also built up strong relationships with manufacturers and developers, earning NDA briefing status and enrollment in programmes such as Microsoft’s Most Valuable Professional Award.
What We Need From You!
- Be active and enthusiastic: you’re professional, positive and enthusiastic about new technology. We’re not looking for hardcore technical geniuses, but you need to know your way around a computer, router, smart home or storage device so you can replicate the style of post we publish here at WGS.
- All contributions must be original, and we expect high standards of English spelling and grammar
- You have a clear point of view on what you like and dislike about technology and what separates the best products from the also-rans. Importantly, you can share your thoughts with a well-reasoned, well-written argument.
- Importantly, you’re capable and committed to get involved – writing takes time and energy. Experience you can build up, but if this opportunity doesn’t excite you, please don’t apply!
If you’d like to get involved, please send an application with the following:
- Your full name
- Your location
- Your email address
- Your age (applicants must be 18 years or older)
- Any previous sites(s) you have written for, with links to examples
Once we receive your application, we’ll be in touch with next steps. You will need to submit a sample review or news post during the application process, but we’ll provide more details on what’s required once we hear from you!