Drive Bender, the storage pooling add-in, continues its development with a new update release this week.
Bugs continue to be found and fixed in the product, and this week’s release also includes some performance improvements.
- Bug fix: During the duplication process (i.e. enabling duplication on a folder) could cause a file to have its read only flag removed.
- Bug fix: The file / duplication count for a pool can sometimes read zero.
- Update: Some performance improvements on file duplication.
- Update: Some performance improvements on file / folder renaming and deleting.
- Bug fix: The Drive Bender Manager does not display changes in mount points.