With hundreds of thousands of readers using We Got Served every month, it’s a great place to seek advice on all aspects of technology (as well as help out others with tips and tricks too over at WGS Forums). Since its launch a few years ago, many of our readers have also posted items for sale over on the forums – old kit they no longer need, custom hardware, server builds and so on, in the hope of finding purchasers or at the very least, a new home for unwanted items.
As part of our redesign, we’re launching an upgraded Marketplace section over at WGS Forums – the premise is simple:
- Maybe you have some old hardware to sell
- Maybe you’ve got hold of some new hardware to sell
- Are you an add-in or app developer looking for new users?
- Maybe you’re a system builder specialising in home servers, HTPCs, or other builds.
- You could be a small business, or home user seeking specialist IT advice
- You could be an IT Consultant offering advice and support services
Whatever your need or product, you can now list an advert at We Got Served on a weekly or monthly basis for a small fee. Your advert will be shown to hundreds of thousands of readers both here on the main site, in the sidebar, as well as in our forums where interested parties can get in touch with you directly, or ask questions before they buy. Your ad can be placed in one of several relevant categories, alongside a full description of the product or service with multiple images or screenshots included.
To place your ad, check out our walkthrough, then head over to WGS Marketplace and follow the simple instructions. You’ll need to be registered to get started, then it’s over to you! If you have any questions on placing an ad with us, then get in touch.